Tacos. That's all you need to know.
But really, who doesn't love a good taco?! This recipe is simple, quick, and healthy!
Recipe adapted from post on www.thedefineddish.com.
Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- 1 tbsp. Olive or Avocado Oil
- 2 lbs. Ground Chicken Breast (you can use ground turkey or beef if you prefer)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- Brown ground chicken with oil at medium-high heat. Drain excess fat if you so desire.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chipotle chili powder, cumin, oregano, and tomato paste. Stir until well combined.
- Pour in the chicken broth and let cook until reduced.
- Add some other yummy stuff and eat yourself some tacos!
Bonus: If you want to make this recipe Paleo, use approved chicken broth, Siete brand Cassava and Coconut tortillas, and a Paleo sauce! I used the Smoked Paprika Aioli from the recipe's original post: http://www.thedefineddish.com/chipotle-chicken-tacos/) Delish!