Hey there guys! Katrina de Friess here. I just did Whole30 for the first time ever and this Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Creamer honestly got me through. I tried drinking tea instead of coffee... That only lasted a week. This creamer saved me!
Coffee creamers these days are full of chemicals, processed sugars and inflammatory dairy. This coffee creamer is a great substitute made of all REAL ingredients! I hope you enjoy it!
(Recipe originally from www.fitrunningmama.com)
Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee Creamer
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 medjool dates pitted (if you want a sweeter creamer feel free to add more)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Pour coconut milk into mason jar.
- Remove pits from dates (unless you bought dates with pits removed), chop into pieces and add to mason jar.
- Add cinnamon.
- Add vanilla.
- Blend with immersion blender until smooth and creamy. You can also use a regular blender if you don't have an immersion blender.
- Store in refrigerator for up to a week.
- Shake the jar before opening each time you use it!
- Enjoy wonderfully flavored coffee!