Here is a simple breakfast option with ground beef. Ground beef is an excellent breakfast alternative if bacon is costly to you.
The only thing you need ahead of time for this meal is pre-cooked ground beef seasoned to your desired flavor.
Ground Beef Breakfast Scramble
- 4 Ounces Ground Beef, cooked
- 2 or 3 Eggs
- 2 Ounces Spinach (about two loose handfuls)
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- Use a non-stick pan and turn to Medium heat
- Once the pan is heated, place the Avocado Oil in the pan and move around to uncovered edges.
- Place Ground Beef on one side of the pan.
- Place eggs beside the ground beef.
- Quickly put spinach on top of the eggs and ground beef.
- Cover the dish until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Once the spinach begins to wilt, remove the lid and behind scrambling the eggs. This will create a mixture of all three ingredients.
- Continue to scramble until the spinach has fully wilted.
- Place in a bowl for serving.