I have to be honest. I am very picky when it comes to my Asian food. So when I tried this recipe and liked it, I was THRILLED! It's easy to make, requires relatively few ingredients, and tastes delicious!
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 6 Tbsp Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (adjust for heat)
- 3 tsp Avocado Oil
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (or whatever type of chicken you prefer) cut into small cubes
- Rice (cooked)
- Broccoli (steamed)
- Make honey glaze by combining honey, coconut aminos, garlic and red pepper flakes in a small bowl and whisk.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to the skillet and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Brown chicken on one side, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the pan and mix to coat the chicken pieces. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 4-5 more minutes.
- Serve over steamed rice and top with steamed broccoli and any other vegetables you like!