When it comes to fueling your body with the carbs it needs for exercise and normal daily functions, sweet potatoes are a great choice! This recipe is one of my favorites because it goes great with breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. I use it as a base for any hash I make.
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut them into bite-sized chunks.
- Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and add oil and seasonings. Mix until sweet potatoes are well covered.
- Place bites on a baking sheet or stone.
- Cook 20-25 minutes until bites begin to brown.
- Enjoy with any meal!